YES, WE ARE OPEN!
READ ABOUT CHANGES TO ENSURE CLIENT & TEAM SAFETY
Dear Valued Client,
As Coronavirus continues to evolve as a public health issue, please be assured that your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU.
As you probably know Governor Gretchen Whitmer has given us the ok to reopen for business. We are writing to you to update you on all the steps that our practice has taken to provide you with a safe environment on your next visit to Revive Medical Spa. We care deeply for our staff members and our clients, which is why we have elected to slowly open our doors for all procedures starting Tuesday, June 2nd.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our clients and team members. For example:
- Confirming your Prescreen text or phone call is complete and you ready to enter the Spa for your visit.
- Requesting you complete your medical forms and consents in your Portal the day before your visit.
- Confirming client and staff face masks are on before unlocking the door.
- Taking your temperature and providing you with a quick pump of hand sanitizer once inside door.
- Providing antimicrobial rinse for clients prior to treatment of lips and perioral area.
- Moving you quickly to your isolated and protected room with your provider where your final medical update and screening, treatment, next appointment schedule, and touchless checkout will all privately take place.
- Staff will be donning a mask and gloves and a face shield in reception and treatment areas.
- We have installed air purifying systems with HEPA filtration and an Element UVC Light/Ozone air tower.
- We acquired a mobile UVC Light Tower to completely disinfect your treatment room before your visit.
- We have placed hand sanitizers throughout the Med Spa for our team and clients use.
- Staff will continue to follow CDC recommendations and wash their hands with soap and water throughout the day.
- Protective clothing and PPE equipment is available for office use —staff has been trained in appropriate use of PPE with each other, during treatments, and for clients.
- All medical devices have disposable sterile single use tips, hand pieces and all rooms are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day after each use.
- Our office is not only following ADA/CDA/OSHA and CDC recommendations but in most cases far exceeding the recommended and required protocols.
- All our team members are equipped with protective gear such as mask, shield, gloves, and sterile gowns to ensure minimum contact with germs and viruses.
FOR THE SAFETY OF YOURSELF, OTHERS, AND OUR TEAM MEMBERS, WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE BRING & WEAR A MASK UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO THE OFFICE AND THROUGHOUT YOUR VISIT UNTIL TREATMENT IS BEING RENDERED. Please do not bring any children or visitors with you they will be asked to wait in the car.
Our mission for Service and Excellence has always and will always reflect how we carry ourselves especially during these unprecedented times. We have staffed our offices and have extended hours to serve your needs. If you have not scheduled or confirmed your next appointment, please take a moment to call us at 248.254.3246 or visit our website to book directly at revivema.com .
We Look forward to hearing from you soon!
All the Best,
The Revive Team